Have an idea for your business but don’t know where to begin?
Anxious about how to make it a success? Worried your mind will get in the way?
I’m here to help you promote your start-up or small business!
This digital course will give you all need to launch your company with great success, but without having to spend lots of money.
This course is perfect for those who have developed their product or offering and now don’t quite know where to begin. It includes practical tips on how to use things like blog writing and PR that don’t require huge budget.
As a hypnobirthing teacher, I’m also transfering some of those skills into this course. For many people, especially women, confidence and worry can stop people going for the things they really want. In this course I’ve adapted some of my hypnobirthing techniques for business. So you can get your head in the game too.
It’s intended for everyone. You don’t need to have any kind of marketing or communications background. It will take you from idea to execution.
The course is priced at £250 and provides all that you need to build and promote your business.
What’s included in the course?
- How to define your proposition, your branding and your tone of voice – including several creative exercises and templates to use to generate your ideas
- How to create and build your website – including practical advice on what platforms to use, where to source your photography and how to check your domain
- How to use SEO to reach as many potential customers as possible – including an overview of what SEO is, how you can define your keywords and what blogs you should be writing
- How to PR your offering and tell everyone about your business – including how to write a pitch to the media and how to network
- How to maximise social media – with focus on Facebook and Instagram – including practical tips and ideas on what content you should share and how often
- How to best serve your customers and how to use reviews – including advice about reviews and testimonials
- How to stop your brain from holding you back – techniques and affirmations to get your head in the game
The course in more detail
- You can move through the course at your own pace and start once you’re ready.
- It covers 9 lessons and 35 topics.
- There are exercises, advice and tips to work through within section to help you bring your skills to life.
- You are offered a consultancy call at the end of the course to address any questions you have or to share ideas.
- You’ll have ongoing access to this course for a year – so there’s no rush!
‘Completing Hannah’s digital course has been invaluable in kick starting my new business. The content has supported me in launching with confidence, creativity and professionalism. I came away brimming with ideas and practical know-how on what to do and when. Each module was packed full of insider tips, useful links and downloadable materials which I came back to multiple times. It has saved me time, energy and kept me focused. Thank you Hannah!’ – Kate M, pregnancy yoga teacher
Why you can trust I know what I’m talking about?
I have over a decade of experience working in marketing and PR. Previous clients include Microsoft, P&G and Philips. I’ve placed products in Vogue, The Times, The Sun and numerous other global publications. I’ve hosted events all around the world and managed photoshoots with Olympic athletes, Hollywood actors and TV superstars.
I know what makes a great story, how to get people to buy a product and the best way to market your brand.
I’m also a KGHypnobirthing teacher and am using these skills to help with your business mindset.