How to get press coverage for your small business or start-up
Would you love to get some press coverage for your small business or start-up but don’t know where to begin?
Are you convinced it’s only something big brands with big budgets can do?
The good news is, with some time, energy and patience, everyone could get their brand in the media.
The secret is finding the right journalists and pitching the perfect story.
Included in the course is I’ve broken down each of the different steps you need to take to secure your coverage:
- What is PR and what are the different types of media
- What type of media should you target
- How to find your story ‘gold’ – including exercise to complete for your business
- How to write your pitch – including example pitch and step-by-step guide on how to write your own
- How to find the right journalists who’ll cover your story
Why I know what I’m talking about
I’ve been in PR and communications for over a decade. Thanks to working for the likes of P&G, Philips and Microsoft, I know what a great story looks like. I’ve secured a toothpaste in Vogue, had my client’s news turned into a cartoon for the Daily Mail and had my celebrity interview feature on the front page of The Sun’s weekend supplement.