When it comes to consultancy, Wrapp Consulting offers the following marketing and communications services for women’s health and femtech companies. You can work with me to explore one or all three of these.
Thanks to data you may think you know a lot about your target customer but are you getting the full picture? I examine how women see your business.
Marketing and communications services include:
- Customer journey audit
- Quantitative and qualitative customer research
- Social listening
Are you talking at or to your customers? Here the focus is on storytelling that resonates with those you want to connect with.
- Tone of voice development
- Brand positioning
- Srategic communications planning
- PR and media relations
- Executive and employee communications
- SEO-led copywriting
- Social media content and management
Data is essential, but you need tangible insight to continue to build connections. I help clients to create an advocacy community, to gain feedback on products and build relationships.
- Customer community building
- Customer advocacy
Although I love to work together with my clients on a long term basis, please do get in touch if you have a short term project you need help with.
And don’t be afraid to invite me in to talk as your idea evolves. I can help shape the direction of your marketing and communications, or even inspire you on the development of your product.
As well as consultancy, I offer digital courses that help any new business or start-up get started with building and promoting their offering. Areas covered include:
- How to define your brand positioning
- How to choose your company name
- How to to set up a website
- The fundamentals of SEO
- What is PR and how to pitch
- The importance of customer service
- The perfect mindset for success