When it comes to consultancy, Wrapp Consulting offers the following marketing and communications services for women’s health and femtech companies. You can work with me to explore one or all three of these.
Looking to get to know target customer better? I’ve got the tools to help you get up close and personal.
- Customer journey audit
- Quantitative and qualitative customer research
- Social listening
Are you need in some cracking copy that tells your brand story or explains your innovation? Let me bring your business to life through the power of words.
- Tone of voice development
- Brand positioning
- Strategic communications planning
- PR and media relations
- Executive and employee communications
- SEO-led copywriting
- LinkedIn thought leadership content writing
- Blog writing
- Social media content and management
Are you looking to build a long-lasting relationship with your customers? Are you keen to listen and learn from your community? I can help you use your customers to grow your business.
- Customer community building
- Customer advocacy
Although I love to work together with my clients on a long term basis, please do get in touch if you have a short term project you need help with.
And don’t be afraid to invite me in to talk as your idea evolves. I can help shape the direction of your marketing and communications, or even inspire you on the development of your product.
As well as consultancy, I offer digital courses that help any new business or start-up get started with building and promoting their offering. Areas covered include:
- How to define your brand positioning
- How to choose your company name
- How to to set up a website
- The fundamentals of SEO
- What is PR and how to pitch
- The importance of customer service
- The perfect mindset for success